Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Monthly Manful Guide

The Monthly Manful Guide
Someone just requested this and I'm sorry for taking this quite long. Anyway I hope you it help ^_^


Monthly Manful 1 to 5



The Fire Fighter
[mmjan2010_prev.jpg]

Game Guide:

No guide for this game.


 The Male Nurse
[mmfeb2010_prev.jpg]

Game Guide:


Bed Ending

Touch:

White Board
 Hello, nurse?
It's a little cold in here
Can you lend me your shirt?
Touch:
Watch
Your clothes look really comfortable
Your undershirt looks real soft...
Touch:
Chest
Mmm, great looking body!
Is it ok if I borrow your pants?
Touch:
 Underwear
I'm getting so hot looking at you...
You feel so good and warm, babe
 Let me have your boxers...
Touch:
Neck
Chest
Cock
Give me that hot load, stud!



The Police Officer


Game Guide: 


Car Ending


Nice pair of shades...
Good day, Officer
Wow, this is my first time here!
Touch:
 Belt
 Cool uniform. Isn't the shirt a bit tight though?
Touch:
 Watch
Is the police training hard to do?
No wonder you look so fit
Let's see what's under your shirt then
Touch:
Abs
What about below the waist?
Touch:
 Underwear
 Can I ride in your patrol car?
I'd love to touch you, officer
 Take off your underwear, hunk...
Touch:
Nipple
 Abs
 Cock
Oh yeah, lemme have it!


Bed Ending

Touch:
Chest
Good day, Officer
 Wow, this is my first time here!
Cool uniform. Isn't the shirt a bit tight though?
Touch:
Bicep
 Watch
Do you all wear that police hat?
 Is the police training hard to do?
 No wonder you look so fit
 Let's see what's under your shirt then
Touch:
 Shoulder
 Bicep
 What about below the waist?
Touch:
 Chest
 Underwear
 Arm
I'd love to touch you, officer
 Everything is so hard and big!
 Nice pair of shades...
Take off your underwear, hunk...
Touch:
Nipple
Abs
 Cock
 Oh yeah, lemme have it!



The Waiter


Game Guide:


Beach Ending

Touch:
Window
Yum, service here does look great.
 What's the specialty here?
 Kind of chilly here, don't you think?
Can you lend me your jacket?
Touch:
 Collar
Can you take your shirt off?
Touch:
 Cuffs
 How about taking those off first...
 Are you allowed to take your pants off?
Touch:
 Underwear
You're making me drool, stud.
'd love to get some meat!
Touch:
Neck
Hips
Cock
Can I order you to go?
 Give me some cream, baby!


Bed Ending

Touch:

 Shirt
Yum, service here does look great.
Kind of chilly here, don't you think?
 Can you lend me your jacket?
Touch:
Collar
Shirt
Can you take your shirt off?
Touch:
Cuffs
What's the specialty here?
Are you allowed to take your pants off?
Touch:
Underwear
You're making me drool, stud.
I'd love to get some meat!
Touch:
Neck
Hips
Cock
Give me some cream, baby!



The Lifeguard



Game Guide:


Beach Ending


 Woah, Daddy!
You work here full-time?
I didn't know lifeguards wear jackets.
Touch:
Shoulder
 Stomach
 Arm
Won't that shirt ruin your tan?
Touch:
Pec
 Pubes
 Shorts
 What's it like being a Lifeguard?
 Those shorts look really tight...
Touch:
 Nipple
 Pec
 Bulge
 Please, can I touch you?
 Mmm, you're so thick all over, stud!
 Please, give me your cock, stud!
Touch:
 Bicep
Armpit
Cock
I need it. I need it now!


Bed Ending


 Hey, hello there.
 Woah, Daddy!
What's it like being a Lifeguard?
 Are you single?
You work here full-time?
 I'm not a really good swimmer.
 I didn't know lifeguards wear jackets.
Touch:
 Shoulder
Arm
 Won't that shirt ruin your tan?
Touch:
Chest
Pubes
Those shorts look really tight,
 Please, can I touch you?
Touch:
 Nipple
 Pec
Cock
 Mmm, you're so thick all over, stud!
 Oh god, I really want to lick you all over.
 Please, give me your cock, stud!
Touch:
 Bicep
 Armpit
 Cock
I need it. I need it now!




Monthly Manful 6 to 15!


The Army Officer


Game Guide: 


Ass Spanking Ending

Good day!
 What is this place?
What's your daily routine like?
Can I take a closer look at your shirt?
Touch:
Bicep
Shoulder
Arm
 You guys must train a lot, huh?
 Can I feel your chest muscles?
Touch:
 Neck
 Pecs
 Abs
 Can I see your leg muscles?
Touch:
 Nipple
 Cock
 Leg
 You must have a lot of admirers...
 You're making me sweat, man...
I bet you're really hung in that underwear, stud...
Touch:
 Chest
 Abs
 Cock
Damn, man, give me all you've got!


Couch Ending


Cool Shades
You guys must train a lot, huh?
Can I see your leg muscles?
Touch:
 Jacket
 Bulge
Leg
 What is this place?
Can I take a closer look at your shirt?
Touch:
Bicep
Shoulder
Arm
 Can I feel your chest muscles?
Touch:
Shoulder
 Pec
 Abs
You must have a lot of admirers!
You're making me sweat, man!
 I bet you're really hung in that underwear, stud!
Touch:
 Chest
 Stomach
 Cock
Damn, man, give me all you've got!



The Cowboy


Game Guide: 


Barn Ending

Touch:

 House, Fence, Shirt
 Howdy!
 Are you a cowboy?
 What's it like working here?
 Won't your nice shirt get ruined?
Touch:
 Shoulder, Belt, Hand
 Do you do any breeding here?
You work on your chest regularly?
Touch:
Nipple, Pecs, Abs
Some horse manure got on your jeans there's
Touch:
 Shoulder, Underwear, Leg
I'd love to feel those big muscles beneath me!
Let that big throbbing beast out, stud.
Touch:
Ribs, Abs, Cock
 Shoot a big load all over me, hottie!


Bed Ending

Touch:

House, Fence
Howdy!
Woah! Hot stud alert!
 Are you a cowboy?
 That's a really cool hat!
What's it like working here?
Won't your nice shirt get ruined?
Touch:
Shoulder, Belt, Hand
Do you do any breeding here?
Mmm, do you like to ride them hard and fast?
You work on your chest regularly?
Touch:
Pecs, Nipple, Abs
Some horse manure got on your jeans there...
Touch:
Shoulder, Leg, Underwear
 I'd love to feel those big muscles beneath me...
 I'd wrap my legs around a big animal like you...
 Let that big throbbing beast out, stud.
Touch:
Ribs,  Abs,  Cock
 Shoot a big load all over me, hottie!



The Teacher


Game Guide: 

School Ending

Touch:

Blackboard, Books
 Smiley Face
Wassup, Teach?
 Am I in the right class?
How long have you been working here?
LOL! That sweater reminds me of my Gramps.
Touch:
Bicep, Shoulder
You're gonna be the most popular teacher here!
Hmm, I think you need to get more comfortable!
Are there a lot of hotties in your class?
Touch:
Abs
C'mon go all the way and take off your pants!
Touch:
 Leg, Bulge
Gee, you're a really sexy guy, Teach.
I want to lick the whole length of your fuck tool!
 I want your underwear as a souvenir!
Touch:
Ribs, Balls, Cock
I've been naughty, Sir! Let me have it!


Bed Ending

Good morning!
Wassup, Teach?
Am I in the right class?
 How long have you been working here?
LOL! That sweater reminds me of my Gramps.
Ditch the tie, it makes you look older.
Touch:
Shoulders, Biceps, Watch
You're gonna be the most popular teacher here!
Hmm, I think you need to get more comfortable!
Touch:
Nipple, Pecs, Abs
 C'mon, go all the way and take off your pants!
Touch:
Hip, Leg, Bulge
Gee, you're a really sexy guy, Teach.
I want your underwear as a souvenir!
Touch:
Ribs, Balls, Cock
 I've been naughty, Sir! Please let me have it!!



The Coach


Game Guide: 



Fucking w/ Cosplay Ending


 Hey man
 back
 Good morning sir!
 Assume coach
 How do I apply for the soccer team?
How fit are you?
 Touch arms
 Back
 Coach, you're a big distraction for the team
If you believe me take off your shirt
 Touch all
Id be drooling if you take your pants off now
 Touch everything
Back
 I want to get naughty with you
Please let me have your thick piece of meat sir
Touch everything
 Send the hot load down my throat daddy

(Hint: Click the picture on the wall and the open condom on the bed)


Shower Ending


Hey, man!
I assume you're the Coach, right?
I'm having trouble seeing you handle the team...
How fit are you?
 Back
Coach, you're a big distraction for the team...
If you don't believe me, take off your shirt.
I'd be drooling if you took your pant off now...
Touch underwear
 Back
coach, please let me touch you...
 Please let me have your thick piece of meat, sir.
 Touch cock
 Send that hot load down my throat, daddy!



The Manager

Game Guide: 

Fitting Room Ending

 Talk: Yum! Hi, hot stuff.
< Back
Talk: Hello, there!
Talk: How long has this place been in business?
Touch: Tie
Talk: You're handling the store alone?
Talk: Hmm, I'd like to try out that jacket you're wearing.
 Touch: All
< Back
Talk: You must get a lot of customers, huh, stud?
Talk: How is business this time of year?
Talk: Nice shirt! I wonder how it would look on me.
Touch: Chest
 Talk: Can I take a look at your pants?
 Touch: All
< Back
Talk: That package of yours really caught my eye!
 Talk: Mmm, your skin tastes so good!
Talk: Let's unwrap your big package stud.
Touch: All
Talk: Cum on, man, spray it all over me!


Bed Ending

Talk: Hello, there!
Touch: All
Talk: How long has this place been in business?
Talk: Any sales discounts at the moment?
Talk: Hmm, I'd like to try out that jacket you're wearing.
Touch: Shoulder
Talk: You must get a lot of customers, huh, stud?
Talk: How is business this time of year?
Talk: Nice shirt! I wonder how it would look on me.
Touch: Abs, Ribs
Talk: Can I take a look at your pants?
 Touch: All
Talk: That package of yours really caught my eye!
Talk: Let's unwrap your big package stud.
Touch: All
Talk: Cum on, man, spray it all over me!






The Knight

Game Guide: 

Bed Ending

Talk: Good morning, Sir Knight.
Talk: Are you really a knight?
Talk: Seriously, isn't hot wearing all that heavy armor?
Back
Talk: People must fawn and swoon all over you..
Talk: Not many can pull off looking sexy in chainmail.
Talk: C'mon, give me something more, sexy...
Back
Back
Talk: Can you see properly wearing that helmet?
Talk: You are SO gorgeous!
Talk: Let peel that underwear off you...
Touch: Penis
Talk: Oh please, Sir! I need it! I want it!


Bath Ending

Touch: Banner
Talk: Can you see properly wearing that helmet?
Talk: Are you really a knight?
Talk: Seriously, isn't hot wearing all that heavy armor?
Back
Talk: People must fawn and swoon all over you..
Talk: Not many can pull off looking sexy in chainmail.
Talk: C'mon, give me something more, sexy...
(You should get the white boxers with strawberries)
Back
Talk: You are SO gorgeous!
Talk: Let peel that underwear off you...
Touch: Penis
Talk: Oh please, Sir! I need it! I want it!



The Beast

Game Guide: 

Forest Ending

Talk: What's that on your wrist?
Talk: You live in this forest?
Talk: Did you make that vest yourself?
Back
Talk: Hmm? Something wrong?
Talk: What's with the bandage? Are you hurt?
Talk: So...how do you look down there?
Back
Talk: I really have to touch you.
Talk: You gotta take those off!
Touch: Penis
Talk: <Growl> I want it! Gimme!


Bed Ending

Talk: Woah! Hi, there
Talk: You live in this forest?
Talk: Did you make that vest yourself?
Back
Talk: Hmm? Something wrong?
Talk: What's with the bandage? Are you hurt?
Talk: So...how do you look down there?
Touch: Bracelet
Back
Talk: I really have to touch you.
Talk: You gotta take those off!
Touch: Penis
Talk: <Growl> I want it! Gimme!



The Warlock

Game Guide:

Oral Ending

Talk: Er, hello!
< Back
Talk: That's an interesting necklace.
Talk: How did I get here?
Talk: That jacket makes you look like a movie character.
Talk: Can you make you shirt disappear?
Touch: Pubes
Touch: Forearm
< Back
Talk: Do you make love potions?
Talk: What about your pants?
Touch: Leg
< Back
Talk: I think you put a spell on me.
Talk: Let me see your "magic wand"!
Touch: Amulet
Touch: Cock
Talk: Give me a big load, sexy!


Bed Ending

Talk: Er, hello...
Touch: Moon
Talk: How did I get here?
Talk: That jacket makes you look like a movie character.
Talk: Can you make you shirt disappear?
< Back
Talk: Do you make love potions?
Talk: What about your pants?
Touch: Butt
< Back
Talk: I think you put a spell on me!
Talk: Let me see your "magic wand"!
Touch: Cock
Talk: Give me a big load, sexy!


The Blacksmith


Game Guide: 

Fucked Ending

Talk: Hello, Mr…?
Talk: What's this place?
Talk: What's with the apron?
Talk: Guess gloves are required when you work here.
Back
Talk: You work hard I see.. Got a killer bod.
Talk: That shirt looks too small on you.
Talk: Hiding anything in those pants?
Touch: Butt
Back
Talk: Damn, man, I'd worship you…
Talk: Let me take your underwear off…
Touch: Butt
Touch: Cock
Talk: Please, I need it...


Bed Ending

Talk: Hello, Mr…?
Talk: What's this place?
Talk: What's with the apron?
Touch: Hand Muscles
Back
Talk: You work hard I see.. Got a killer bod.
Talk: That shirt looks too small on you.
Touch: Stomach (he must say :"Hmm I'm getting kind of hungry")
Talk: Hiding anything in those pants? (he must have a cute hammer pic undies!)
Back
Talk: Damn, man, I'd worship you…
Talk: Let me take your underwear off…
Touch: Cock
Talk: Please, I need it...



The Pirate

Game Guide: 

Ass Spanking Ending

Talk: Who are you?
Touch: Ship deck
Talk: Who's ship is this?
Talk: Won't your coat get heavy?
< Back
Talk: That handsome face must help you win favors.
Talk: That shirt looks really flimsy.
Talk: Those pants must be uncomfortable.
< Back
Talk: Take me, I'm yours!
Talk: Take it off, man!
Touch: Cock
Talk: Spill your cream all over me!


Bed Ending

Talk: Ahoy!
Back
Talk: Who are you?
Talk: Who's ship is this?
Talk: Won't your coat get heavy?
Touch: Frilly shirt cuff
< Back
Talk: That handsome face must help you win favors.
Talk: That shirt looks really flimsy.
Talk: Those pants must be uncomfortable.
< Back
Talk: Take me, I'm yours!
Talk: Take it off, man!
Touch: Nipple ring
Touch: Cock
Talk: Spill your cream all over me!




Monthly Manful 16-20

The Builder


Game Guide:

Oral Ending

Talk: Hey, you work here?
Back
Talk: Hello, man.
Talk: What's going on here?
Talk: What's the jacket for?
Talk: Why wear a shirt in this hot weather?
Touch: Side of stomach
Back
Talk: You look really capable handling big machines.
Talk: Is it too warm? Better take off that undershirt.
Talk: Those jeans fit you like second skin...
Back
Talk: Your body looks really incredible!
Talk: I want to keep you underwear, please?
Touch: Cock
Talk: You look ready to shoot, man! Go for it!


Bed Ending

Talk: Hello, man.
Back
Talk: Nice hard hat...
Talk: What's going on here?
Talk: What's the jacket for?
Talk: Why wear a shirt in this hot weather?
Back
Talk: You look really capable handling big machines.
Talk: Is it too warm? Better take off that undershirt.
Touch: Treasure trail
Talk: Those jeans fit you like second skin...
Back
Talk: Your body looks really incredible!
Talk: I want to keep you underwear, please?
Touch: Cock
Talk: You look ready to shoot, man! Go for it!


The Gardener
 

Game Guide: 

Oral Ending

Talk: Hey, hello!
Back
Talk: Hey, who're you?
Talk: What're you up to?
Talk: Do you do other things?
Back
Talk: You must be very popular around here.
Talk: How about taking off that shirt.
Talk: Take off your pants.
Back
Talk: Let me touch you.
Talk: Nice, show me what's in there.
Touch: Neck
Touch: Cock
Talk: Go on, shoot that load.


Bed Ending

Talk: Hey, hello!
Back
Talk: Hey, who're you?
Talk: What're you up to?
Talk: Why do you need those?
Back
Talk: You must be very popular around here.
Talk: How about taking off that shirt.
Talk: How do people contact you?
Talk: Take off your pants.
Back
Talk: Let me touch you.
Talk: Nice, show me what's in there.
Touch: Cock
Talk: Go on, shoot that load.



The Chef
 

Game Guide: 

Dildo Vegetable Ending.

Touch: Veggies
Talk: Good day!
Talk: This looks like the kitchen.
Talk: What are you doing now?
Talk: Where's everyone?
Talk: That's a stuffy looking uniform.
Talk: I'd sure love to order a hunk like you to go.
Talk: How about taking the shirt off
Talk: I want to kiss you.
Talk: How about taking off your pants now.
Touch: Everything. (Butt, crotch, thigh)
Talk: Soooo sexy!
Talk: And for the piece de resistance...
Talk: Tasty meat, mmm!
Touch: Dick
Talk: Give me that creamy filling!


Butt Ending

Touch: Lemons and plates
Talk: How are you?
Talk: Good day!
Talk: This looks like the kitchen...
Talk: Where's everyone?
Talk: What are you doing now?
Talk: That's a stuffy looking uniform...
Touch: Everything (Shoulder, hand, arm)
Talk: I'd sure love to order a hunk like you.
Talk: I dare you to take your pants off.
Touch: Everything (Butt, thigh, crotch)
Talk: I want to kiss you...
Talk: How about taking the shirt off.
Touch: Everything (Side pec, abs)
Talk: Soooo sexy!
Talk: And for the piece de resistance...
Touch: Dick
Talk: Tasty meat, mmm!
Talk: Give me that creamy filling!




The Mechanic


Game Guide:


Slapping Ending

Touch: Wall
Talk: Hey, man.
Talk: Is this your workshop?
Talk: How's Business?
Talk: That overall's kinda dirty...
Back
Talk: I'm sure lots of people like dirty guys...
Talk: You look a bit flushed. Wanna take your shirt off?
Talk: Pants a little too tight?
Back
Talk: Damn, what a smokin' hot bod!
Talk: Gotta take 'em off!
Touch: Cock
Talk: Dump it straight down my throat!


Fucking Ending

Touch: Car
Talk: Hey, man.
Talk: Is this your workshop?
Talk: How's Business?
Talk: That overall's kinda dirty...
Talk: Do you wear gloves all the time?
Back
Talk: I'm sure lots of people like dirty guys...
Talk: You look a bit flushed. Wanna take your shirt off?
Talk: Pants a little too tight?
Back
Talk: Damn, what a smokin' hot bod!
Talk: Gotta take 'em off!
Touch: Cock
Talk: Dump it straight down my throat! 



The Plumber
 

Game Guide:

Anal Ending

-Um Hello?
[Back]
-I need some help!
-Are you a plumber here?
-Are you the only one working here?
-Why are you still wearing your overalls?
[Back]
-You must be good with pipes.
-Can I see what's in your pants?
>>Touch ass
-H-how do you look like under that shirt?
-Please let me touch you!
-Oh, please let me see what's in your underwear!
>>Touch cock
-Mmmm, yes... Give it to me!


Plunger ending:

>>Touch* Canisters, plunger
back
-Talk* I need some help!
-Are you a plumber here
-Are you the only one working
-Why are you still wearing
*back*
-You must be good with pipes
-H-how do you look like under
>>Touch* Chest, navel,
*Talk*
- You look so very...manly
- Can I see
>> Touch* Butt, Thigh
*Back*
- Please let me touch you
- oh, please let me see
>>Touch* neck, nipple, cock
-Talk* Mmmm yes please give it to me



Monthly Manful 21-26


The Doctor


Game Guide: 

Butt Ending:

Touch: Bed
Wassup?
Is this your clinic?
Fancy coat, can i try it on?
Can I play with your stethoscope?
C'mon then. Feel me up
Lemme take off your shirt
The pants gotta go
Please give me a full body check up sexy doc
Now lets slide the underwear off
Touch: Cock
C'mon doc, blow that load all over!


Bed (home) Ending

Hello, Doc!
Is this your clinic?
Fancy coat, can i try it on?
C'mon then. Feel me up
Lemme take off your shirt
The pants gotta go
Please give me a full body check up sexy doc
Now lets slide the underwear off
Touch: cock
C'mon doc, blow that load all over!

Hint: Do not take his stethoscope off



The Bouncer


Game Guide

Bed Ending:


Touch Door
Hi, there.
Back
How's it going, man?
People must be intimidated by all those muscles...
Do you want me to take your shirt off?
Touch: Everything
Let me just slide your pants down...
Touch Everything
Back
I want to see all of your body, stud!
Here, lemme take that off for you, Sir.
Touch Everything
Give me that hot load, muscle stud!


Handjob Ending:


Touch HUM QLUB, VIP
How's it going, man?
What's in there?
I'd love to get into the club...Can I?
Why aren't you at the front entrance?
Uhm, is it ok if you take those shades off?
Back
People must be intimidated by all those muscles...
Let me just slide your pants down...
Do you want me to take your shirt off?
Touch All
I want to see all of your body, stud!
Here, lemme take that off for you, Sir.
Touch All
Give me that hot load, muscle stud! 



The Stripper

Game Guide: 

Ass Spanking Ending

Touch : Stage, stick
Do you have to wear a hat?
Back> Good Evening
Back> What's your name,hunk?
You must be really popular here!
Can you take your shirt?
Back> How long have you been working here
Aren't those cuff comfortable?
Back> You must be popular here!
Ooo, do you rip those pants off on stage?
Touch : all
Those muscles of yours turning me on!
Underwear off! Underwear off!
Touch> Cock
Gimme that cream,stud!


Bed Ending

Whats your name hunk?
How long?
Tips
back
you must be popular
shirt
pants
those muscles of yours and turning me on
i want to take you back to my place
underwear off
touch: Cock
gimme that cream, stud!



The Detective

Game Guide: 

Oral Ending: 


Touch --> Lamp Post 
Touch --> Street 
Talk: How's it Going? 
Talk: Why are you lurking around here? 
Talk: It's not raining or anything. Why the Coat? 
Talk: Lighten up. Unbutton your vest, man. 
Back 
Talk: Gee, you sure are handsome. 
Talk: Do you mind if I take off your shirt? 
Touch: Abs 
Talk: Hey, how about we take off our pants? 
Back 
Talk: Don't be so sense. Let me massage your body. 
Talk: Lets see what you've got hidden in there. 
Touch: Cock 
Talk: That' sit, gimme all you've got, man!


Fuck ending 

Touch --> Wall 
Touch --> Street 
Talk: Hey Man. 
Back 
Talk: How's it going? 
Talk: Why are you lurking around here? 
Talk: It's not raining or anything. Why the Coat? 
Talk: Lighten up. Unbutton your vest, man. 
Back 
Talk: Gee, you sure are handsome. 
Talk: Do you mind if I take off your shirt? 
Talk: Hey, how about we take off our pants? 
Back 
Talk: Don't be so sense. Let me massage your body. 
Talk: Lets see what you've got hidden in there. 
Touch: Cock 
Talk: That' sit, gimme all you've got, man!


The Skater

Game Guide: 

Couch ending 

Hey there, man. 
back - Whatcha doin'? 
You hang out here all the time? 
You a professional? 
Is it too chilly here… 
(Wrist) 
back - I think you're a total babe! 
That's a cool looking' shirt. Can I see it? 
Skinny jeans? Your blood circulation'll stop! 
back - That tight body must feel so good to touch… 
Take your underwear off, babe. 
(Cock) 
That's it, dude, spill it! 


Handjob Ending 

Touch &gt; Skate Park 
Touch &gt; Skate 
Whatcha doin'? 
You hang out here all the time? 
So what happened to your skateboard 
Is it too chilly here… 
Touch Chest 
back - I think you're a total babe! 
Skinny jeans? Your blood circulation'll stop! 
Touch&gt; bulge 
That's a cool looking' shirt. Can I see it? 
So you single 
back - That tight body must feel so good to touch… 
Take your underwear off, babe. 
(Cock) 
That's it, dude, spill it!



The Pro Wrestler 

Game Guide: 

Fuck Ending

Wow, Hello
OMG aren't you
Is this where you wrestle
Can I see what's under that mask
Do you throw your cape to the audience
Touch: Arms
Most popular wrestler here
Under tights
Big and beefy body
Rock Hard Cock
Touch: Cock
Straight at my face

Ass Spanking Ending

Touch: Corner
"Wow, hello!"
"Is this where you wrestle?"
"Do you really throw your cape to the audience?"
Touch: Bicep, Forearm
"You must be the most popular pro wrestler here"
"What are those on your forearms?"
Touch: Mid-Chest
"I'm curious what's under your tights..."
Touch: Crotch
"I love your big and beefy body, stud."
"I want your hard cock!"
Touch: Cock
"Aim straight at my face man!"



The Mailman

Game Guide:

Rimming ending:

Touch: The yellow mailbox
Can I help you?
Are you lost?
Touch: the street between his torso and his arm
You are a hot looking guy
Open your shirt, have some air
Nice legs
how about having some afternoon delight?
Get comfortable take your underwear off.
Touch Cock
  Deliver that load straight through my throat 


Fuck ending

oh,hello there!
can i help you?
are you...lost?
wow, that bag looks really heavy,...
touch all
ever had any trouble delivering mail?
you´re a hot looking guy
open up your shirt, have some air.
touch all
nice legs. how about showing ´em all off?
touch all
people must love it when you deliver their mail.
how ´bout we have some afternoon delight?
damn, man, you´re fit!
get comfortable, take your underwear off.
touch nipples and cock
deliver that load, straight down my throat!


The Quarterback

Game Guide:

Shower (Butt Slap) Ending:

Talk: Hey there, man.
Talk: This looks like a pretty...
Talk: Wow you'r really big...
Back
Talk: I bet everyone worships...
Talk: Are those shoulder pads heavy?
Talk: What is with the gloves?
Talk: What are those on your thighs?
Back
Talk: Let me shoe you a...
Talk: Take that underwear off, stud.
Talk: Pump em' all out, man!


Fuck Ending

Talk: Hey there, man.
Back
Talk: How's it goin'?
Talk: This looks like a pretty big stadium.
Talk: Wow, you're really big under that jersey?
Touch: Shoulder & Hand
Talk: Why don't you take off your helmet?
Back
Talk: I bet everyone worships a jock like you.
Talk: Are those shoulder pads heavy?
Touch: All
Talk: What are those on your thighs?
Touch: Butt & Cock
Back
Talk: Let me show you a good time, sexy stud.
Talk: Take that underwear off, stud.
Touch: Cock
Talk: Pump 'em all out, man!



The Librarian

Game Guide:

Wank Ending

Talk: Hello there.
Touch: Huma Sutra Book
Talk: A hottie like you must be real wild
in bed.
Talk: Are you always so stuffy?
Talk: Let's take those pants off.
Back
Talk: C'mon, baby, let me get you off.
Talk: Here, let's strip that underwear
off.
Touch: Cock
Talk: Don't hold back, man, let it go!


Bed Ending

Talk: Hello there.
Touch: Huma Sutra Book
Talk: Gee, it's very quiet here...
Talk: What do you look like without your
glasses...
Back
Talk: A hottie like you must be real wild
in bed.
Talk: Let's take those pants off.
Back
Talk: C'mon, baby, let me get you off.
Talk: You're actually kind of naughty
aren't you?
Talk: Here, let's strip that underwear
off.
Touch: Cock
Talk: Don't hold back, man, let it go!



The Popstar

Game Guide:

Bed ending:

Talk: Hi!
Talk: Ohmygod!
Talk: What are you doing?
Talk: Can I take a look at your guitar?
Touch: Tattoo
Talk: I bet you get a lot of underwear thrown at you…
Talk: Do you throw your t-shirt to the fans?
Talk: Is it possible to get out of those tight pants?
Talk: I want you so bad!
Talk: Take ‘em off! Take ‘em off!
Touch: Tattoo & Cock
Talk: Give me all of your load!

Slapping Ass Ending:

Touch drums
Talk: Hi!
Talk: I bet you get lots of underwear thrown at you...
Talk: Do you throw your t-shirts to the fans?
Talk: Is it possible to get out of those tight pants?
Back
Talk: I want you so bad!
Talk: Take 'em off! Take 'em off!
Touch cock
Talk: Give me all of your Load!


Hope you like it!

Please do comment/tell if the guide is not working. Thanks everybody!!!!



10 comments:

  1. do you know that the monthly manful's from when you started this blog in 2012 are no longer on medifire, i would really like to download them all from 2012 if it is still possible, where would i go to find them on this site

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm still uploading some of the files cause Mediafire delete all files that are adult related files...I'm going to start updating soon as for now guys just wait for my update news. i hope you can wait a bit more ^_^ and thanks for supporting my blog ^_^

      Delete
    2. Hi! You could try to upload the files in 4shared! I've been visiting this site since January ^-^
      Keep it up!

      Delete
  2. oh can you inform when the uploading is done? please email me thnx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Quarterback is my new favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant seem to get the handjob ending for the bouncer

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only one that doesn't work is the police bed ending everything else works for me.

    ReplyDelete